Stream of Life

Stream of Life
Eternally flowing...

Monday, May 23, 2011

10cc Lighter

I had my latest blood extraction for my CD4 determination this morning. Had to wake up earlier than normal to get to the laboratory early. Was still quite drowsy as I made my way there.

I arrived just in time. The laboratory just opened and we were asked to come in. After about 30 minutes, I was out and about 10cc of blood lighter. Stayed outside for a while to chat with an acquaintance I haven't seen for a while then proceeded to leave.

I'll have a week to worry over the result together with my other stressors.

Incidentally, this is the last free CD4 test that I will have. With the global funding for free laboratory tests for PLWHA at its last round, I should start working on my PHILHEALTH claim and begin a personal fund for medication and treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment